We were discussing in class the other day about how China bought up our debt, found that very interesting. We've got major problems in terms of debt, 9/11 just compounded the problem and made it worse. What do you do? It's a tough situation, I am personally of the belief that our military efforts should be spent in Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iran (yes Iran) if we dont do something about them soon were going to be in another Cold War in my opinion. You keep up with politics Greencrest, what is the deal with Bush continuing to veto this bill that will give more funding to the troops? I dont know all the specifics on it, I do know that something has to be done soon. Iraq is spinning out of control and were sitting by and letting Iran develop nuclear weapons. I dont know if you have seen it or not but on the discovery channel awhile back there was a special dealing with how Iran has purchased all this material from this guy (his name is to hard to spell for me) in Pakistan who was a part of the government the U.S. busted up the ring eventually. However, Iran and several other nations now have that material and the plans for nuclear weapons, supposedly Iran has space underground for all kinds of centerfuges. I'm not the guy who is all up and ready for war either, I do think Iran must be stopped. I know this has gone off topic from the post but it relates, if we (and like I said I dont see how eventually we will not) get involved with Iran along with with the money thats being spent in Iraq and other places throughout the world were going to be in bad shape. We need to cut back on some of the programs were offering and try to balance the budget, we had this thing balanced out before 9/11 we can again. I dont think it's going to be any time soon though, we've got to take care of this threat we are facing and win the war with terroist. It's time to stop wasting our efforts in Iraq and go after the real enemies, Mr. Bin Laden and Iran. If we dont do something soon, we could see something that would shatter 9/11, according to published reports Al Qadea held a meeting with nuclear developers from Pakistan. Al Qadea has the material, there trying to figure out how to use it.



Bookmarks